Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to each individual citizen of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI), is in charge of overseeing Aadhaar numbers and Aadhaar recognizable proof.
Steps To Download eAadhar Card
• Step 1: First visit Aadhar Card Download site UIDAI Portal.
• Step 2: Enter your subtleties, for example, Aadhaar number, Full name, Pin code of your private location and Captcha picture.
• Step 3: Click on Get One Time Password catch to get OTP on an enrolled mobile.
• Step 4: Enter the OTP sent to your enrolled mobile number.
• Step 5: Click on “Approve and Download” catch to download.
• Step 6: Enter the secret key and tap on submitting to open the e-Aadhaar card.
• Step 7: Your e-Aadhaar card PDF format will be downloaded.
On the off chance that you don’t have your Aadhar card yet or have lost your Aadhaar number, you can, in any case, download your e-Aadhaar by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Pursue the given strides underneath to download your e-Aadhaar card by enrolment number:
• Step 1: Login to eaadhar.net site.
• Step 2: Click “Download Aadhaar” button
• Step 3: Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date esteems
• Step 4: Enter your full name, pin code, picture captcha code
• Step 5: Click “Get One Time Password” to produce an OTP
• Step 6: You will get the OTP on your enlisted mobile number
• Step 7: Enter the OTP and tap on “Download Aadhaar” button
• Step 8: Press “Confirm” Button.
Note: There are a couple of more alternatives are there to download eAadhar.
When you get Aadhar card, you can either remove a print from this archive or store it in your cell phone for sometime later. Downloaded a duplicate of Aadhar card is adequate as a lawfully accurate document.